Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Birthday Wish List




This is a little for you, a little for my husband. 
ha...ha..ha.

But I've been wishin' and hopin' for a few of these items lately and I thought I'd share with you, in case you're in a knee deep search for a gorgeous white watch or griddle.







Source

 Source

 Source

So how about yourself? Anything you have been crossing your fingers for lately? Share it in the comments and maybe we can add it to OUR wish lists! 

Oh, and guess who else is having a birthday this week? My friend Megan over at Fairly Fabulous
Photobucket
 She's hosting a giveaway too, so you'll definitely want to go check it out and give her some birthday lovin'. :)

9 comments:

Loui♥ said...

Rachella..
for some reason..the birthday button doesn't take me to the PARTY!
can you repost a link?
I'd really like to attend..
and join the give away fun!
warmest hugs..
Loui♥

Stephanie @ henry happened said...

Great list! I want some Toms and a griddle too! :)

-Stephanie

Amy Anderson said...

Modern Family...what a GREAT show!

http://www.alittlenosh.net

Brooke @ Finding Home said...

You're a Sookie fan too?!?! I'm in LOVE with the books and TV show! Whew glad I'm not the only one out there!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

oooh good list! Hope you get everything you want!

Meagan At Fairly Fabulous said...

My wishlist included registration to BLogSugar11, but I 'gifted' myself yesterday. whoop, whoop! Thanks for the shout out, sista! I'm thinking about skipping out on Friday's giveaways over here and directing everyone to your every hour madness instead. What do you think?

Red, Blonde and Burlap said...

Oh, my goodness! I love all those things! Modern Family is the BEST! :)

Lady J said...

Ha! I thought you wrote "girdle" ;)
Happy birthday to you...Wishing you the best.
Mine is tomorrow, but I can't remember what I asked for. Gotta go check out that book series - I've never heard of it.

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

I want to be able to find the just right curtains for my living room! It is totally driving me nuts! Love all your wish list items.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin