Thursday, September 15, 2011

Feature Yourself Friday

Hey ya'll.

It's baaaack

Did you say it in your head like in the Poltergeist? I sure did. Anyway I'm so glad to be back to share some awesome Feature Yourself Friday with you. :) It was a much needed break but I'm happy to be back to partying that's for sure!

Since it's been so long I don't have any past features to share but..let's see what I have on the computer that's some eye candy..

My recent library chic mantel..er..fantel.





This little chick started preschool..Gosh she's cute.



My first grader's best friend started kindy this year.. She's super excited to have her be in the same school and sent this in the first day. be still my heart, it's too cute



Want to see just how cute they are? Here's a fuzzy iphone picture of them dancing and the best friend's parent's wedding. The older girls have some moves, seriously but look at little miss and her boyfriend...Oh my gosh. I die.



Sleeping buddies.



Okay enough cute for the night, I wouldn't want you to get a cavity or anything ;) Let's party on! You know the rules..link up..be nice..visit..comment..have fun.

13 comments:

Katie said...

Thank you for hosting! I just made my first yarn wreath and hoping you and your readers like it--thank you for letting us share our crafts with one another :)

Happy Weekend!

Katie@Little Things Bring Smiles

Unknown said...

Wow, I'm so happy I stumble upon your place. I love it! My fridge is one big ole fingerprint! DNA central!
I hope you enjoy playing along to "Name That Movie House!"
Thank you for hosting!
Kerry at housetalkn.blogspot.com

Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers said...

Thanks for hosting!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Definitely adorable pictures and what a sweet note! Bring on the cuteness! We'll risk the cavities. :)
Thanks for hosting the party and hope you are doing well.

Tres Chere said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend!

Jami Nato said...

love your fantel. it sounds bad when i say it like that though. LOL

Nicole Maki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole Maki said...

That note is the cutest thing ever. *melt*

Thanks for hosting.

P.S. Darn spellcheck corrected my first comment to say, "that toe is the cutest thing." Oops!

Unknown said...

Those pics are all super-super-cute! LOVE it! And I'm glad you're back - hope all the life stuff continues to get better - I'm thinking good thoughts for you! : )

-Mel the Crafty Scientist

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachelle! Hope you have a great weekend!

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

Just wanted to let you know you were missed!

Nikki Monet said...

First time linking up!! New follower. Thanks for hosting!!

Come visit us @ http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com

Its So Very Cheri said...

Thanks for hosting. I would LOVE to have you showcase my ottoman.

Cheri

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin