Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bedroom Inspiration

So I'm a little over our last bedroom makeover. Not to mention I went a little bleach-happy on our Target bedding and it ate a hole in the bottom corner of it.

Laundry foul I know, but what can I say? I love the smell of freshly bleached bedding. Ahh.

Anyway, because of that and because we had a real life marriage compromise in the works, I get to do a make over..he gets a T.V (With cable) in the bedroom. Who says romance is dead?

Ha.

But either way, I'm excited. I'm excited to do it on a budget is there any other way? Not around these parts I'm excited to still keep the feminine meets masculine and has a baby named neutral theme. AND I'm excited to sleep in a big puffy bed. You know all those pictures on the internet (Intranets to Jami) and the bed looks so freaking comfortable you just want to cuddle in it? That's what I'm pumped about. Even if we'll be cuddling watching Hillbilly handfishing...... Wait what?


So I've been pinning like a mad woman rooms that inspire me. This is what I know I want..

Wood..Dark wood.
Mixed metals.
White. Not cold white.. Creamy warm white.
Sparkles. (Did I lose you? Trust me, now.)
Manly twead..ticking..and linen.

Love.

Can you picture it? You will. It'll make sense soon! Until then let's enjoy some pretties.








Well.. do you get it?

It's going to be glorious.

12 comments:

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

I get it and love it! I'm sure whatever you do will look amazing!

Unknown said...

How exciting! I'm doing my bedroom right now too! Slowly but surely. I'm so excited for both of our rooms!

Rebecca said...

Love it! I've been planning my bedroom on pinterest too.

Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

Those are some amazing inspriration pictures so I can't wait to see what you choose for real life :)

Katie Perdue said...

oh my goodness. I love that last bedroom from House Beautiful. to die for!

Ashley said...

Great inspiration pictures!! I'm totally keeping your "trade off" in mind for when we do our bedroom.

Meghan said...

Love it! We are moving soon, and plan to completely change our bedrooms feel. You are making me so excited! I still have till March/April to start :(

xoxo Meghan

Toni K said...

Sounds beautiful!

Jami Nato said...

dude, you're going to love our attic. it's this. except the white might not be warm enough. it's pretty bright. but anyways, when you come to kansas you can stay there. yes. you can. and will.

Heather McMullin said...

Looks like it is going to be wonderful!
-Heather
@ www.made-famous-by.com

Kathy said...

I get it but cant wuite picture it. Totally trust you but hurry up so I can see it:)

No offense whatsoever Jami but not Kansas. SOUTHERN CA, You both must come to southern CA!!

Patrice said...

Can't wait to see the final result!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin