Saturday, May 12, 2012

Bahama Mama..

I'm baaack!
 
We finally made it back from what seemed like the shortest vacation ever. :) It was also the most interesting and semi-bad-luckish I think I've had to date. 
First things first, my ears popped on the plane and instantly my nose started feeling funny. I figured with my ears and nose all being intertwined it was because of the plane.. Oh no no, by noon it was on. 

Full on head cold.
 
 Puffy eyes..red nose..and crazy hair..pitiful!

Bumma dude. 

But it is what it is, I spent 18.00 on the tiniest package of Benedryl I'd ever seen and went on my merry, sneezy way. :)
 
 

The ocean was BEAUTIFUL. 

The people were SO NICE. 

I've decided cruise folk are the happiest people ever. Seriously. 
 
 
We found lots of treasures... This conch shell wasn't even the biggest we found, one was HUUUGE but too huge to carry up and take a picture only to carry it back again to release it. ;)
 
 
 
 I would have loved to take that sea fan home too, since they're so much money to buy online ;) But it belonged to the sea.. so it stayed as well. 
 
 
This little bugger though.. We had words after he cut my foot open. Ouch. 
 
 

And, I missed the Jelly fish photo.. he got me too. 
 
I know what you're thinking.
No, I didn't pee on it. haha!

Bad luck trend.. I know. 

But! I wasn't the only one that bad luck wanted to smooch.
 
 

My friends..that is bird poop.. :) I'm sure they were aiming for me though, but Lindsay got hit. She rocked it though, and let me take a picture first. Of course. 

Nassau was beautiful.. We went to Cabbage beach and spent a small fortune on beach chairs and an umbrella.. which was a necessity after dying a small death from the burn the day before in Coco Cay. Live and learn. :)
 
 

The waves were STRONG I think we have a video somewhere of me being swept away and don't you think for a second if I find it I wont share it. No shame here. Very funny, at my expense of course.. But very funny. You would have thought I had a diaper on by the looks of all the sand in my suit.. 

Lots of food.. fun.. laughs.. sleep.. It was glorious, I couldn't wait to come back and share!











8 comments:

STARDUST said...

OK... now I'm seriously jealous! I want that ocean and everything that comes with it! LOL! It shows from the photos how good it was!
Happy Sunday!

Kathy@ Gone North said...

That last pic says it all.... SO glad you had a great time! ( pics are all BEAUTIFUL! )

Lindsay said...

SO glad you guys had a great time. I bet your so refreshed. HUGS!!

Jamie W said...

glad you had a great time! you look fabulous. love the black dress with nude heels!

your hubs is a hottie! you two are so beautiful together :)

Jami Nato said...

you guys are so cute. glad you had fun. and bad luck? because it's funny...

Unknown said...

Ouch the sunburn!!! Glad to hear it was fun though! :) Even with all the little mishaps!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Gorgeous photos!!! You two look so happy and relaxed!!! I'm glad you had a (mostly) good time!

April Emery said...

My husband and I took a cruise for our 5th anniversary to the Bahamas and did not want to come back. It was so nice to not have to be responsible for anything or clean up after ourselves for a few days. We daydream about doing another ... but longer :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin