Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memorial Day fun.

I think this weekend was finally the weekend. The one that was totally normal. The one where we were relaxed and played outside all weekend doing grown up things like planting flowers. ;) 
We didn't have to go anywhere and I didn't put a stitch of make up on until Monday. And, even then I only wore it for half the day. 

It was amazing. 
Boring to 99.9 % of everyone else. But something was... different. Once I put my finger on what I mean exactly I'll let you know. ha! 
Anyway, enjoy some photos of said events. 

My sister in law decided to be the photog of the day. ;) Thanks Liv. 











We went and got these Friday.. And, don't you know Lisa Leonard gave a sneak peek on her facebook of her newest piece 'love is my anchor' Gosh, I love that. Great minds think a like I tell ya.


So happy we got to have a day hanging out feeling the love. So glad we have Men and Women serving who make this country what it is and give me that freedom. xo
So.So Glad.

8 comments:

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

You guys are too cute! Love all the pictures! It looks like a perfect weekend!

Katherine said...

Love the anchor tattoos!

Ange said...

This post made my heart so happy! Love all the pics and the anchors are so cool. (Does anyone say cool anymore?)

Lindsay said...

What a fun weekend you had. LOVE you girl!

Liz said...

Amazing memories - great post!

LB
http://accordingtol1128.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun weekend! Love the tats!

Daffy's Dream said...

You guys look super cute. I love your tattoo!

Daffy's Dream said...

You guys look super cute. I love your tattoo!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin