Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Serving tray redo once again.

Everyone Stopping by from DIY Day at ASPTL Hey! Welcome! This is a re-post. But I hope you enjoy it. All it took was one tray, some burlap and a starfish! Too easy! Very easy to make a plain old 4.00 serving tray into something FAB!


ASPTL

Make sure to go check out Kimba and all the other girls over at Do it yourself day!
DIY Day @ ASPTL


Remember this tray? Sure, she's cute... but she needed that extra pizazz! Of course once I painted the "C" I figured it out. So, I tore out the burlap and started over.





The tray was already painted heirloom white. So all I needed to do was cut the burlap to fit again, heated up my hot glue gun and stuck 'er on. Too simple. You could do this with a frame too! I'm thinking a set of frames for my bathroom actually. You'll have to check back for that- if it ever gets done that is :)




*I'm also linking up to Melissa at 320 * Sycamore to join in the party uber late!*

And, linking up to frugal friday at The Shabby Nest!

Oh and I'd like to thank Noelle for the use of her camera since mine is unavailable. RIP. :)


14 comments:

Amber Filkins said...

It's super cute! Love it with the starfish in it.

That try is SOOOO pretty. Where did you find it? Did I miss a previous post?

Jenn said...

You should make me one since it fits the theme of my house so well! =)

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Visiting from Kimba's party! :) LOVE it with the starfish. Adorable! :)

Anny said...

How cute! I love it!

Trudi said...

Cute and I'm lovin all this burlap.

Anna Whiston-Donaldson said...

this looks so beachy and fun!

Linds said...

EASY ENOUGH! I LOVE BURLAP! THanks for sharing! I LOVE DIY DAY!

Ms. Tee said...

Very, very cute!

Anonymous said...

super cute! it has me thinking of my tray that's sitting in my closet doing nothin'.

Kammy said...

I love it, I am following, so show me more :o)
Kammy

Gina @ MoneywiseMoms said...

Love it! And if it's that easy to re-do, you can turn it fall-themed once summer is over.

Found your through DIY Day. Thanks for sharing!

Brittany said...

love this!! i LOVE burlap!

Wendy said...

I have a starfish framed on burlap too...but I must day...your frame is MUCH cuter! Great job!

Lovely Little Nest said...

Very cute! Where did you get the tray? I love the shape of it :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin