Thursday, April 22, 2010

Feature Yourself Friday!

Did anyone notice my absence this week? Geesh. One post? That's it? Oh, right.. I'm busy preparing for the trip of the year, a bedroom redo (still... I know, yuck.) And, a super awesome blog extravagaza in a couple days. You'll hear all about it this weekend, so come back ya'll! ;) I'm allowed to say ya'll right? I mean, I am from Michigan but my husbands polish grandma is from Louisiana.. So I'm totally entitled right? Okay thanks.

On to the GOODS! Which this week, they were!

Did you see this jute wrapped chandy? Um, I think I met the newest victim to my blog stalking. Sorry Katie, you're totally on my list now. ;)



See this wreath? Would you guess it was made out of paper towels? For...real.



This quilt? Probably the cutest thing I've ever seen.



Stephenie painted her pitchers. Girl after my own heart.



Speaking of Mickey, Minnie and the gang-- lookie here! Minnie party!



Now it's your turn! Show us whatcha got girls! 





16 comments:

Sarah AKA The Thriftress said...

Cool, I'm first! And I'm really curious about this extravaganza...
Sarah

shannon said...

I don't have anything because I am a slacker! :-0 The sun is shining and I need to be running... but I have three started projects in the garage right now calling my name!

Thelittlebrownhouse.us said...

Love the jute, the painted pitcher, and the mickey cake!! Thanks so much for hosting again!

Sarah @ Sugar Bananas said...

Thanks for hosting. I can't wait to hear about your trip! Happy Friday to you :)

~ Sarah @ Sugar Bananas!

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Thanks for hosting! Hoping you have a great weekend~

Kenzie said...

Thanks for hosting! Can't wait to see everyone's projects!

Leanne said...

I love your features. Thanks for hosting again.

Marie said...

Hello sweet Rachelle - thank you for hosting this fun party! I'm new to your blog. Looking forward to visiting the other participants!

Blessings,
Marie
http://emmacallsmemama.com

Sausha @ {Sweet Pickins} said...

thanks for the party!
By the way, your grandmas little dresser is very sweet - i love the white paint!

Sausha @ {show & tell}

Kimmie @ Hello Mess said...

Another party I'm not joining. And thanks to you, I have a mermaid glued to my thigh right now. I wish I was kidding.

Happy Friday, Spongebob Stalker Pants.

xo

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

Thanks for hosting another awesome link party!!

Heather said...

Hey friend, thanks again for another Feature Yourself Friday! :) Always love stopping by. I haven't blogged at all this week either, just got back from BORA BORA so my blogging partner's been holding it down. Looking fwd to your announcement!

Sweet Little Smoothie said...

Hi there! Thanks so much for the feature!!

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh, this new McLinky thumbnail version hates me! It shows a broken image for my ladybug jar and loaded two of my cardboard tube giraffe! I've written to Brent about it twice this week :( Can you please remove one of the giraffes? I will try to upload the ladybug again :(

Katie said...

This seriously about the most fun I've ever had at a link up! I'm like totally going wow, wow, wow, at every blog I click on. My DIY to do list is about a mile long now. Thanks for hosting Sweets. :)

Lara Harris said...

Love the abc quilt! I'm also a Michigan girl! :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin