Wednesday, October 14, 2009

DIY Suprise party!



The DIY Show Off


Okay ya'll know The DIY Show Off right? Okay well let me just say, this girl has to know that I love her because #1. I'm posting this at 11:47 when I should so very clearly be in bed. #2. Because I tell her all the time.
Her surprise party was DIY home improvements. And, that is clearly up my ally! You've seen it once, you've seen it twice. It's my kitchen! Enjoy!




Right here was the wall and door to the outside sun room. We tore down the wall added a header and insulation. Yes that's right, the previous owner didn't insulate the outside walls.. burr! Now it's our pretty dining room!


Wanna see how we got this far? How we built the whole project for under 2200.00? Go see the before, during and afters here, here and here!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your kitchen.. It looks like it was ALOT of work, but worth it.

Roeshel said...

Wow! What? Wait! Why haven't I seen this sooner?! Shame on you for keeping it a secret from me! What a beautiful transformation! I'm SO jealous. We have one that needs some work. I have to go check out the before, during and afters. I missed them!

Great job. I love the new look! Everything looks so cheerful and inviting! Love it! And since I love you too, I'll forgive you.

Thanks for linking to the Show & Tell! ;)

Roeshel

Kimberly said...

Awesome! I love the colors!

I posted my DIY project here! http://foreverdaisies.blogspot.com/2009/09/scrapbook-room-remodel-revealed.html

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is great! I need to bookmark this so I can spend some time perusing!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin