Friday, September 4, 2009

Before & After Party 2009!

I'm joining Sarah & the crew for the Before and After Party!











Now, I love me any good ol' Party, but with all the recent rehabs in the house going on, this was right up my ally! :) I compiled it all together in one post & linked back to the original if you want the nitty gritty details! Enjoy!






First and foremost, our biggest pain in the neck project, the kitchen! Completely gutted.










How we got to this point are here and here.




Then we can't forget our most recent re-do. Our 1 week project the basement.








Oh boy, here's an oldie but goodie. My old bench that got a toile face lift.






An ugly, off white, dingy, catch-all hallway closet that got a gallon of black paint & some new hardware. Oh, and a organization slap in the face. Pow!

My 4.00 Target tray turned art piece.










And, last but not least my personal favorite. So simple bar stool upgrade. Love it!









Whew! That was a ton of B&A's! Hopefully you stuck around for the finish line! Thanks for stopping by, more to come!

Also linking up to

[TTbutton.jpg]


14 comments:

Unknown said...

Great redos! I love before & afters too! Check out my blog, if ya don't believe me! ;)

Jane said...

Super! I don't know which of the projects I love the most. Of course the kitchen was the biggest, but the star fish had me at hello too!

june@craftyniche said...

Your makeovers look wonderful! Great job!

angie said...

oh my gosh, i love the numbers on the bar stools! i am going to give you the ultimate honor and COPY YOU!

found you via TDC! cool!

angie

Meghan said...

Thanks to the Thrifty Decor Chick, I have found you.

Awesome makeovers.

Love the stools.

Off to explore more of your fun blog.

Anonymous said...

Great makeovers - you've been a busy girl! Love the lettered stools.

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

I love those stools!!

Blondie said...

Great job!


I love them all!

Elie said...

So cute!! I love every one of them! The stools are awesome.

stephanie h said...

it all looks great!: )

nannykim at spindle cottage said...

You know I have a bench almost identical to the one you pictured. I like the redue. Also I love the bar stool redo---looks so neat!!!

Its So Very Cheri said...

Ok-I have you down on the list. I have several people so I may have to do a weekly feature but keep all of them in a button to view longer.

Let me get all the details figured out-you know tonight when I wake up in the middle of the night, and I will give everyone a plan.

Cheri

Sarah said...

Wow, I love all your before and after projects. Congrats on your fabulous results!
God's blessings, Sarah :D

Brittany said...

love that red bench & the stools with numbers on them. super cute!

i host a goodwill party every week, stop by & link up!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin